2010 m. lapkričio 12 d., penktadienis

This is who we are - Living Diversity team :)

Hello everyone!

We are the people who are and will be devoted for Living Diversity project all year! Do you want to find out who we are? If yes, read bellow! :)




 AISTĖ, VU EF, Management and bussines administration.
Discovering new cultures is not only about sightseeing. For example, I have never been in Portugal, however, I feel like I know it's culture. Last year I found a good friend from Portugal, while she was participating in a similar project organized by AIESEC Vilnius. I adore her passion of life and attitude! She showed me Portugal in a different perspective. We still keep in touch and one day I'm planning to visit her. 
That is why I would like that in Living Diversity would participate as many people as possible. This project is a brilliant opportunity for everyone who will participate in it. It brings an ability to learn more about other cultures, power of diversity and tolerance. Moreover, participants will be able to discover more about themselves. It's going to be a place where active people will share their knowledge and improve everyday.

GRETA, VU TVM, International business.
I like talking about everything, dancing and communicating with various people from all over the world. This helps me to get to know some details about other cultures, countries and different attitudes of life. I've visited 14 countries and I liked Turkey and Spain the most. It may be just because of warm weather and warm people who I've met there.
Now my dream is to visit Brazil or USA, because these two countries are really different from Lithuania. I wish I would go there and have a lot of experience.
A project Living Diversity will help you to improve your personal features, to meet new people and to get some useful information.

LINA,  VU FF, Sociology.
I am living in a very international environment because of a lot of foreigner friends, most of them are Erasmus students, from all over the world. Due to that I get to know other cultures, learn tolerance, by experiencing all kinds of accidents I find out foreigners attitudes to various subjects. I even feel that I am getting to know myself better.
Project Living diversity could be helpful for everyone who will participate in it because they will have a chance to explore other cultures, practice English language, learn tolerance, find out more about theirselves and expand their networks.




 AUŠRA, VU EF, Economics
Discovering the cultures is one of my favourite activities. But I do it in a slightly different way than others. Of course, I read books about marvelous countries, their traditions and customs. But also, I am keen on cooking, so I try to cook different cuisines or if it is possible to taste various foods of different cultures in restaurants. Knowing the country's cuisine from my point of view is also part of discovering a culture itself. 
Another interesting experience is communicating with different people from all over the world. Sharing own points of view or just talking about simple ordinary things are so interesting because all people in the world are similar and very different at the same time.

ELŽBIETA, EF VU, Economics 
Travelling is one of my favourite hobbies. I  had an opportunity to visit  Estonia, Sweden, Finland, Croatia and Poland. But there are still many countries where I wasn't. If you asked me what countries I want visit, I would answer "all of them". I think traveling is a great experience and all countries are exceptional because of their culture, history and landscape.
A project "Living diversity" is a good opportunity to know other cultures and spend no money for travelling. During this project you all participants will have a chance to broaden their horizons, learn more about different cultures and become more tolerant. I wish all of them to be open-minded and have fun.




ILONA, VU MIF, Econometrics
I came from a small town and  am still trying to get used to life in the big city. Every day opportunity to meet new people and discover something new  at first scared me, but I found that  these changes  make my life more diverse. So I always try to keep going and look for something new.
Now I am AIESECer and I work with project Living Diversity. Why? Because  it is 4 in 1 : the best way for me to get new experience, improve myself, find out aboout new cultures and help others at the same time. 

ANDRIUS, VU MIF, Insurance mathematics
Hitchiking, making music in Europe city`s streets, hanging around and dreaming in cities of blinding lights - these things I consider to be one of the most enjoyable in my life. As a result of such lifestyle, new cultures and different social enviroment is unavoidable. So, I am keen on meeting people from that cultures and gaining experience of life from different people. I hope every participant of the projetct, will be keen on as well!







Come and meet us! Be participants of LIVING DIVERSITY!!! :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą